- How you describe your own Personality and Persona.
Ans.Hi I'm Priyanka Bhanot and I'm self-made independent women. I'm very honest, optimistic and motivated person who never give up on things easily. I very extrovert who loves to meet new people. I did my MBA in entrepreneurship from London. Currently I'm working as beauty therapist at Harrods in London.
- Your achievements that make you feel high.
Ans.My achievement is what and who I am today, my happiness, my mistakes and my sacrifices made me Into who I am today. I appreciate what God has given to me. True beauty is to have a mind that thinks the way others don't and a heart that feels the way other cannot.
- Define the true beauty.
Ans.I believe that your attitude, behaviour, manners and how you treat others shows your true beauty.
- Do you consider yourself to be a giver or taker?
Ans.I consider myself as a balance of giver and taker. I believe in doing my best for others and never ever expect something in return. What I deserve, will surely come back to you.
- What is your favourite Idea of Holidaying?
Ans.My favourite idea of holidaying is road trips and enjoying the nature's beauty in an adventurous way. I love to be around the sea sides.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance.
Ans.I am participating in this competition because it's always been my dream to be a part of beauty competition and through this I will be able to be part of charity organizations too. That's a perk.
- If you were given the chance to live again, what would it be?
Ans.If I'm given a chance to live again then I would like to be me but with a lot of less mistakes and more opportunities as a child.
- The quote or saying that encourages you .
Ans.There's this quote which always encourages me to keep going.
- Many teenagers and youngsters are bullied worldwide for having .
Ans.My message for all the youngsters worldwide who are/were bullied is that, never let their words or insults get to your head and always stand up for yourself. No one knows you better than yourself and no one can help you better than you.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to do for our Society and how? Why do you think giving back to society is important?
Ans.If I become a charity ambassador then I would like to help in welfare of society because when ideas of new generations and experience of old generation comes together then a lot of changes can be made in the world and that will be our return to the society. As society gave us a lot, it’s one of our important duty to give something back to it. Of course not everyone thinks in a same way, so if anyone disagree with me I respect it from the bottom of my heart because not everyone is same. Each and every person has a different mind and different heart and that's the true beauty of the world.