Mrs. N Mishra
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
Ans.I am Namita Mishra from Thane, Maharashtra, I am a home maker & married to Tejprakash Mishra, a proud mother of 8 year old daughter, a 35 year old woman who loves dance, travelling & shopping. I am a vivacious, fun loving & fashion conscious woman, I believe that while we fulfill our aspirations, we also have responsibility towards our society.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
Ans.The support & encouragement that I received from the family & friends for the cause “Female infanticide” are really overwhelming & it keeps me motivated to do more!
- Define the true beauty.
Ans.True beauty is when you have a pure soul that is kind & helpful to others.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Ans.A healthy & happy family is the one that celebrates each important moment together and is concerned for the health & wellbeing of each other.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
Ans.As I love holidaying hence I believe the best holidays are the ones that is spent in exploring new places and learning about them while having fun.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance?
Ans.I am participating in Mrs. India queen of substance as it provides a platform that can help me realize my dreams and contribute to the society at large in a meaningful way!
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
Ans.Casteism is the biggest social evil & has divided our own people that leads to lots of unrest from time to time, Safety of women is another serious issue facing half our women population.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
Ans.Never give up!
- What is true “Sportsmanship” for you?
Ans.True sportsmanship is when you give your 100% however even if you don’t win, you still become inspiration for others.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
Ans.As societal causes moves me because I personally believe that each of us can positively contribute to society if we take up at-least one cause, Female infanticide is close to my heart & hence If I am made charity ambassador, I will be able to contribute far more than what I have been able to do until now for the society at large.