- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
Ans.Though difficult to describe oneself in brief, I’d like to think of myself as a combination of a modern-day working woman with a traditional personality.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
Ans.I feel high by empowering 100 people to support their families by providing them employment and growth opportunities.
- Define the true beauty.
Ans.True beauty according to me is not just physical appearance but the nature and personality of a person.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Ans.A happy and complete family isn’t the one that just stays under one roof, it’s that which spends time together willingly and cherishes every moment of it. It’s where all decisions of every member are understood and respected because they are made while keeping family’s needs above selfish desires.
- What is your favourite Idea of Holidaying?
Ans.Holidaying isn’t going to an exotic location, it is finding a few days to relax and pamper myself.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance?
Ans.I’m participating in this to be able to stand in society and say “Yes, it’s possible” where a girl born in one of the most remote villages of a backward state can do as much or even more than any other girl, given an equal opportunity.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
Ans.As an Indian, I feel we are getting increasingly impatient and selfish and until we stop putting ourselves before everyone else, no change in laws will make things better.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
Ans.“Belive you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- What is true “Sportsmanship” for you?
Ans.‘Sportsmanship’ to me is to keep fighting irrespective of the situation that arises, to never give up and believe that everything is possible.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
Ans.I would like to organize workshops for the less-fortunate people of all ages to teach and guide them about hygiene, culture, civic duties and basic rights.